Ideal 1st home or entry into investment property!!!
• This two storey besser block home offers an opportunity to enter the market.
• Verandahs front and back capture the sea breezes and allows for indoor/outdoor living.
• Two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living areas uptairs.
• Fully enclosed downstairs with single car accommodation, laundry and lots of extra room.
• Fully fenced 1012sqm block with two driveways and wide side access.
• Inspection by appointment.
BURNETT HEADS is a unique coastal village nestled on the banks of the Burnett River with the well documented Mon Repos turtle rookery to the south.
Fishing and boating is a major draw card to the town with world class marinas, good fishing off the foreshore and in the river and the sandy Oaks Beach for swimmers.
Progress is evident with a new IGA shopping centre, a bridge link between the town and Port Marina and an exhilarating walking trail leading to Mon Repos and Bargara.
The town has a relaxed ˜coastal village atmosphere and has a Hotel/Motel, IGA supermarket, bakery, PO, chemist, busy takeaway, Blue Water Club, Baltimore's river front restaurant, two caravan parks, a state primary school and fresh off the trawlers, seafood outlet.
Burnetts Heads is also home to the Bundaberg Port with sugar terminal and developing commercial and industrial precinct.
It is 11kms to Bargara PO and 16.5kms from the city of Bundaberg PO.
Regular bus services go to high schools, shopping centres and medical locations at Bundaberg